The Story of Buškovský Mill
The water mill was founded in the second half of the 16th century near the town of Sobotka, by the Klenice stream, situated in a beautiful landscape of the southern part of the Bohemian Paradise. In the written medieval records is stated: “The Honourable Mr. Volf Voldřich Rozendorf from Špremberk, at the time working as a clerk at the Kost castle, on Monday after St. George in 1580, he bought for himself and all his heirs a mill called Buškovský, from Adam who was the miller of Mlejnek and all this for 200 threescore Bohemian groschen…
- 1x double bed, 2x single bed
- Maximum capacity 4 persons
Family room for 4 people. Two separate bedrooms are connected by a corridor and a shared bathroom
- 1x double bed with own bathroom
- Maximum 2 persons
Beautiful bright room near the mill wheel (17 m2)
Experiences in the near area of the Buskovsky Mill
- The historic village of Střehom, Plakánek Valley, Kost Castle
- Rooftop mill with a museum
- Pub near Zvonička in Střehom
- The „fairytale“ beaufitul town Jičín (also known as the Gate to the Bohemian Paradise)
- The town of Turnov, the nearby Sobotka or the chateau and the famous tavern/pub in Dětenice
- Stastna Zeme - The children's complex
- The landscape of the Bohemian Paradise to the Hruba skala chateau or Valdštejn castle
- Kost Castle, the ruins of Trosky Castle, Humprecht Castle
- Prachovské rocks, Prihrazske rocks with Drabske „ small rooms!"
- Local brewery Svijany
We are preparing new space of the mill for events. Combine your work activities with a well-deserved relax in privacy, surrounded by the beautiful nature of the Bohemian Paradise. In our mill, it is possible to organize corporate and teambuilding events, trainings, seminars, workshops, presentations, conferences, etc. #meeting #konference #party #business #community #workshop #offsite #kongres #outdoor #bar #teambuilding #coworking #alternative #industrial #traditional #community
We are preparing for you! Soon!
WEDDINGS WITH US
Have you dreamed of a wedding in the heart of Bohemian Paradise? Do you want to be surrounded only by nature and those closest to you on this unforgettable day?