The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The tourist accommodation facility, under the name „Buškovský mlýn“, Ošťovice 5, 294 04 Dolní Bousov, Czech Republic, operated by PROFIMIX SVIJANY s.r.o., with its registered office at Příšovice 280, 463 46 Příšovice, Czech Republic, Identification Number: 273 37 995, registered with the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Ústí nad Labem, Section C, Insert 24958, represented by Mr. Marek Váša, the Executive Director of PROFIMIX SVIJANY s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as „PROFIMIX“) processes your personal data on the basis of the conditions as detailed below (hereinafter referred to as „Data“).
PROFIMIX SVIJANY s.r.o. aims to be consistent with the principles related to the protection of clients in the course of products and services provided. We assure our clients of taking ethical and privacy related aspects into account from the inception of our business activities.
All services and procedures that entail the processing of personal data are being well communicated to our clients, while ensuring privacy and security.
We entirely respect the right to privacy and protection of personal data by meeting the client requirements in compliance with legal obligations.
More information on protection of personal data is provided below.
PROFIMIX hereby informs you about the fundamental rights, principles and obligations, according to which as a data controller (hereinafter referred to as „Controller“), is held accountable for the collection, use, and disposal of personal data related to the tourist accommodation service provided at the accommodation facility of Buškovský mlýn. Your personal data is processed within the scope of The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR), which entered into force on April 27, 2016. As a data controller we may request you to kindly provide us with the following personal data:
- First name and surname;
- Place of permanent residence or place of residence abroad;
- Date of birth;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number.
We are allowed to collect your personal data through our official website www.buskovskymlyn.cz, by making a telephone reservation on a phone number +420 777 659 455, through social networks or directly at our accommodation facility. We may collect personal information on the online users of our website via their cookie consent or while they are creating a user account.
The client data is processed by the controller only when the booking at a specific date is confirmed in writing by PROFIMIX. If that is not the case (a request for accommodation is sent, but there is no written confirmation including payment details sent back to the client), the controller neither requires nor processes any personal information.
What is the purpose of processing your personal data? According to the intended use of data, the legal basis may be the following:
- Your consent.
- Our legitimate interest, namely:
- Improving the quality of the products and services provided: by tailoring our commercial activities to suit our customers’ needs and expectations and hence improve the tourist accommodation services provided, as well as our website and other facilities within the establishment.
- Prevention of fraud: by assuring that the payment which was made is not subject to fraud or any financial misuse.
- Protection of our trade instruments: by ensuring that the online business tools (the official website of Buškovský mlýn) are reliable, secured and protected.
- Execution of the contract: by the good performance of our contractual obligations.
- Legal reasons: if there are legal grounds for the processing of personal data.
The controller does not use clients’ personal data for the purpose of sending commercial offers and promotional emails. PROFIMIX may send promotional offers except with the express consent of the customer.
Personal data shall be processed and subsequently used only to the extent, and for such a period, as is strictly necessary. That is to say, at least until the end of the client’s stay, as well as for a period that the controller is obliged to maintain the data under EU legislation and national law associated with GDPR.
The processing of personal data
a) Data processing
- The processing of personal data is completely manually based, in paper or electronic form, always keeping high technical, organisational and personal measures in terms of GDPR.
- Only the controller, the executive director and legal authorities come into contact with the personal data of our clients.
- The data processing is carried out by the executive director of PROFIMIX, the data controller and the authorised person Petra Váša, náměstí Jiřího z Poděbrad 1554/6, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic, tel.: +420 777 659 455; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Data storage
- In order to ensure an effective communication between us and our clients, the following personal information is stored: first name and surname, address, e-mail and telephone number. These are kept in a secured electronic format.
- The date of birth is maintained in electronic form in a safe and secure way.
- We aim to take all adequate security measures in order to protect your personal information.
- Our objective is to take all reasonable precautions necessary to protect data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access. As the online exchange or transmission of information is not 100% secured, we cannot guarantee a safe transfer of your data into our website. Therefore, the information transmission in the online environment is at your own risk.
- If personal data are not necessary any longer, they are deleted from our systems and records or anonymised in such a way that the data subject is no longer identifiable.
c) Data archiving
- Data are kept for a period of 6 years following the year in which the registration is carried out, in accordance with the legal obligation under the Act No 565/1990, as amended.
The rights of the data subject
You have all acquired rights conferred by Regulation EU (GDPR) and other legal acts.
PROFIMIX respects your right to privacy and personal data protection. You shall have full control over your personal information.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed: PROFIMIX takes into account the right of data subjects to be informed of the processing of their personal data in a manner which is easily accessible and easy to understand, and in clear and plain language. We ensure the data subject is provided with accurate information about the collection of their personal data in this particular document.
- The right of access: you have a right of access to data relating to you that we have at our disposal (subject to some restrictions and limitations). We may charge a reasonable fee for administrative expenses linked to the requested information provided. Manifestly unfounded, unnecessary or continuous requests may not be answered. Please contact us in case of any further questions.
- The right of correction: you have a right to have your personal data rectified, if inaccurate or outdated, and completed, if incomplete. You may contact us any time using the below contact details.
- The right to be forgotten/to erasure: in some cases, a data subject may request to erase his/her personal data. Please note that this is not an absolute right and under certain legal conditions we may keep your personal information.
- The right of withdrawal of your previous acceptances: in the event of changing your mind and withdrawing the acceptance we will respect your decision. Though, your right to withdraw an acceptance will not affect the original terms of data processing based on the national legal system. In case that you decide to cancel your acceptance, you may inform us using the below contact details.
- The right to object to processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interests: if the interests of fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject override the legitimate interests pursued by a controller, the data subject may restrict the processing of their personal data. Please let us know in such instance.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have a right to inform the Personal Data Protection Authority and lodge a complaint against the practices of PROFIMIX with regard to the processing of personal data. Please do not hesitate to contact us before turning to the authorities.
- The right to data portability: you are guaranteed a right to obtain a copy of the stored data and the freedom to move it from our electronic processing system into another, without being prevented from doing so by the controller. The data subject has access to their own data given to the controller by consent/contract and whose processing is manual.
- The right to restrict processing: you have a right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data. When processing is restricted, we are permitted to store your personal data, but not use it. Such a right applies in certain circumstances covered by General Data Protection Regulation, where the cases are:
- The accuracy of personal data is denied by the data subject (i.e., you), for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject (i.e., you) opposes their erasure and demands their blocking instead.
- The data controller (PROFIMIX) does not need the personal data for the purposes of processing, while the data subject requires them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The data subject (i.e., you) is entitled to object to the processing of any data relating to them on grounds of the legitimate interests of the controller. The legitimate interests of a controller may provide a legal basis for processing, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights of the data subject are not overriding. If you wish to object to the processing of your personal information, please contact us promptly.
- The right to disable Cookies: you have a right to disable/optout cookies in the online environment. The web browser settings are usually automatically programmed in a way that the tracking cookies are enabled. You may easily change the settings in your web browser. Some of the tracking cookies are used in support of serviceability or functionality of webpages/applications. Please note that by deactivating existing cookies, you may not be able to use our website in a full scope. If you decide to set your browser to prevent any cookies being placed on your device, you may do so in the settings of your web browser via a search function. For more information, please use the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We are entitled to request your identification document for the purpose of processing your requirements.
Should you have any questions or concerns related to the way we process your personal information and how we use your data, you may contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Published on 9 June 2021
PROFIMIX SVIJANY s.r.o.