Discover and enjoy the nature beauty and cultural heritage of the Bohemian Paradise.
Here are some tips for your trips.
- Take a stroll around the Buškovský pond, pass the historical village of Střehom and walk through the valley of Plakánek until you reach an impressive castle of Kost (approx. 5km).
- During your walk make a visit to the well-preserved historical mill in the Střehom village.
- You may as well refresh yourself in a local pub called Hospůdka u Zvoničky.
- Ride your bicycle around the beautiful landscape of the Bohemian Paradise and visit some of the castles and chateaus nearby, e.g. Hrubá Skála Chateau, Valdštejn Castle, Kost Castle, Trosky Castle.
- The most attractive natural landmarks represent the Prachov Rocks and the Příhrazy Rocks together with the ruins of Drábské světničky.
- There is plenty of opportunities for hiking, swimming and other sport activities.
- Once you get thirsty you may stop by the Svijany brewery and taste some local beer.
- You have the opportunity to visit many of the lovely historic cities in surroundings of the Buškovský mill.
- Take a ride to the amazing city of Jičín, known as the Gate to the Bohemian Paradise. Visit historic towns of Turnov, Sobotka or Dětenice.
- Your children will be thrilled to play in the kid’s theme park named Šťastná země.